Are the last two districts of the province of Lima in this sector. They are 30 and 40 km, respectively, of Lima, and an average of 900 msnm.En its boundaries there are numerous recreation centers that offer pachamancas and grills. They also have a splendid sun dry and infaltable the foot of the mountain climate. They are the starting point to enter the Peruvian central highlands.
- 6:30 a.m. Meeting in the coordinated place (PLEASE BE PROMPT). Puerta del Museo de Arte de Lima.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from Lima to San Pedro de Casta (MARCAHUASI).
- 1:00 PM- Arrival in San Pedro de Casta, reception, lunch and transfer to Accommodation O, 2 hours trekking MARCAHUASI camping in the amphitheater.
- Those wishing Accommodation, take a break and then visit the site the only museum that preserves Inca Mummies, guidance and explanation. Free afternoon, at night we have dinner in the main square. Break.
- 6: 00.a.m.- We get up early and we will get ready to leave. Breakfast (optional). Departure to the plateau of Marcahuasi (2 hours approx.) And visit several rock formations out of which about imposing “monument to humanity.”
- 1:00 pm Return to San Pedro de Casta.
- 2:00 pm Return to Echenique park in Chosica. Lunch (optional).
- 5:00 PM last purchases in Chosica to go back to Lima.
- 6:00 pm arrival at starting point, end of services.
Our services include.
- Tourist Transport Lima San Pedro de caste -Lima .group least 12 people.
- Marcahuasi Right entrance.
- Accommodation in San Pedro de Casta or camp.
- Official local guide for 2 days.
- Excursion to the various tourist sites.
- Advice and support.
- basic first aid kit.
- Communication radios.
- Permanent assistance.
- Lunch, breakfast.
Our services do not include
- It does not include dinner.
- Any extra expense borne by each.
Individual materials (Required)
- Cacao butter.
- Water bottle or bottle of mineral water 2 liters without gas.
- Take shelter for the night.
- Toilet paper.
- Cooking food, and canned, chocolates, raisins, etc.
- Individual materials (Suggested)
- 3 pairs of socks.
- Cap or hat.
- Grooming equipment and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Sleeping bag or blanket.
Leave A Comment