I. Booking Request
- Your request will be answered within a maximum of twenty-four hours, informing you of our availability.
- In confirmation of availability will indicate the deadline for payment.
- No response via email would appreciate that you contact our office by telephone
- To request a reservation is required to provide us the following information:
- The full names of people who will be housed.
- Arrival and departure.
- Time of arrival and departure.
- Name of the person or company requesting the reservation.
- Name the type of room to book:
- Large Double with Terrace
- Large Double with Balcony
- Large Double
- Small Double A
- Small Double B
- Classic Double Standard A
- Classic Double Standard B
- Standard Double
- 3-Bedroom Bungalow with Balcony
- 2-Bedroom Bungalow with Balcony
- 2-Bedroom Bungalow with Terrace
- If you book additional beds and / or cribs confirm the number of them.
- It is important that the person requesting the reservation take strict control of the state of the same, taking into account the time allowed for payment, changes or cancellations.
- These can be made until 15 days before the date of entry.
- Up to 30 days before arrival date: No charge.
- Up to 15 days before the date of admission: 50% Penalty.
- Up to 8 days before the date of admission: 75% Penalty.
- Up to 1 day before arrival date: 100% Penalty.
- These penalties do not include VAT in the case of Peruvian guests.
- Cancellations during high season such as Easter, Independence Day, Christmas and New Year holiday or other short or long, will produce a total charge of reservation, unless that is made by at least 45 days in advance.
- But it is also possible to use the night or nights booked in high season or holiday within a maximum of 3 months, following confirmation of a new reservation made at least 7 days in advance and with knowledge that is subject to availability the hotel and will be entitled to exchange it for another holiday.
- If no payment within the time limit, the company may have reserved rooms.
- Cancellations meet deadlines specified above and according to the reservation policy, the company reserves the right to dispose of rooms requested.
- It should be noted that after the deadline to make changes, partial or total cancellations will not be accepted and enforced the penalties mentioned above.
- For No Shows are charged 100% of the reserved rooms.
- In order to provide better service is good to include the following:
- Date of birth.
- Occupation and / or profession.
- Indicate if you have dietary restrictions and medical information attached if necessary.
- If the guest has to leave the hotel before the end of your stay, it is considered as cancellation and no refunds apply.
- Any dispute or billing error must be communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 7 days after the service. Otherwise, the claim will not be accepted.
- A reservation made with an open date will be valid only for 6 months, then after this time no refund will be no possibility of using this night (s) to another date
- 100% of the reservation must be paid until 30 days before the date of entry.
- 100% of the reservation must be paid up to 3 nights.
- 50% of the reservation must be paid out of 4 nights.
- After making the bank deposit, please send a voucher or proof of bank transfer to our email:email@example.com or communicate by phone the operation date and number, use the next phone: 358 2600 or 358 1030.
- For payments made reservations for holidays or special festivities, they must be paid in full regardless of the number of nights.